From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 19:07:38 EDT
Subject: [CHAT] Sad News

Sad news at my house. Violet crossed the bridge today. I noticed she was
while being <br>exrayed. The vet had originally thought she had some
horrible, virus caused <br>peritonitis, which is fatal, but she found
Violet's lungs were filled with blood! <br>She was going to perform a
necropsy this afternoon to determine the cause. I <br>am so sad my sweet
baby has died, but I am happy the other cats in my house <br>are not
doomed. I'll pick her up in the morning to bring her home for the
the words, as <br>she puts

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com