From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:57:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Sad News

Well, I was out wandering around in my nightie at 3am. Jack's growling
woke<br>me up. He was upset because Slugger was looking at him. I closed
the door<br>on Slugger, but Jack wouldn't stop. I took Jack in my arms
to throw him<br>outside, but as I set him down Slugger jumped him.
Screams! J got away. S<br>jumped him again! More screaching! I'm
yelling. S got him a 3rd time!<br>I'm chasing after them both down the
timberwalk trailed by Mick and BH.<br>Finally caught up to S, grabbed
him and threw him in the garage. Searched<br>everywhere for Jack. No
luck. Came across Seamus - nope, didn't see Jack.<br>Just about to give
up when I heard water splashing. Jack was busy playing<br>in the
----- <br>From: &lt;Chris@widom-assoc.com&gt;<br>To:
&lt;gardenchat@hort.net&gt;<br>Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 7:18
about Violet, Zem. My cats are my babies and I'm<br>&gt; always worrying
about them. Jacy, who's snuggled up at my feet right<br>&gt; now, had me
up half of the night looking for him. Someone let him out<br>&gt; by
accident. My neighbors are close by and here I am wandering
around<br>&gt; with a flashlight calling his name after 11:00. He did
come in at about<br>&gt; 12:30, looking very sleepy. He probably had
found a cool spot to sleep<br>&gt; and was wondering what all the fuss
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>&gt;

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com