I'm back...

Just returned from vacation in West Virginia with two of our three daughters, their husbands, and 3 grandchildren. Lots of white water rafting, did some hiking, and of course, babysitting. Came back to discover that the teenager who had been asked to water everything in containers every day had not been as conscientious as I'd hoped - went into emergency watering mode immediately. The cats were happy to see us, even Jason. He followed me around, meowing piteously if I got out of his sight!
Still catching up on messages...