Re: MOSQUITOES

In a message dated 7/10/2004 9:34:13 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenqueen@academicplanet.com writes:
what do y'all use for mosquito repellant?

Pam, the mosquitos love you because you are so sweet!  I don't use anything
because they hate me.  I have watched them land on my arm, walk around, then
fly away.  My theory is I was "bled out" at an early age when my father raised
rice.  If you all are unfamiliar with them, the mosquitos in rice fields are
big, black, fuzzy and have muscles!  You can make a decoction with Pennyroyal
and use is in a spray bottle.  It smells good and makes a effective repellant,
but it should never be used by pregnant women.

zem
zone 7
West TN