From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:52:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] MOSQUITOES

The chances of my getting pregnant are right up there w/ Sugar's.
Will<br>get some pennyroyal plants next time I'm at McDade's. It's a
mint<br>right?? So in pots it will go. Sweet? That's a laugh. My mother
used to<br>tell me as a child she couldn't understand why the mosquitoes
liked me,<br>it's not like I was sweet or anything. Her words
7/11/2004 8:37:20 AM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT]
MOSQUITOES<br><br>> In a message dated 7/10/2004 9:34:13 PM Central
Standard Time, <br>> gardenqueen@academicplanet.com writes:<br>> what do
y'all use for mosquito repellant?<br>> <br>> Pam, the mosquitos love you
because you are so sweet! I don't use anything <br>> because they hate
me. I have watched them land on my arm, walk around, then <br>> fly
away. My theory is I was "bled out" at an early age when my father
raised <br>> rice. If you all are unfamiliar with them, the mosquitos in
rice fields are <br>> big, black, fuzzy and have muscles! You can make a
decoction with Pennyroyal <br>> and use is in a spray bottle. It smells
good and makes a effective repellant, <br>> but it should never be used

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com