From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:29:17 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Sad News

When Ms. Fatma and I were first married, I had an old cat named
them.<br><br>When Punkin died, I was heart broken and vowed I would
never have <br>another animal--cat, dog, hamster, snake, raccoon,
nothing. Then about <br>a week later, we were driving by the humane
society and Ms. Fatma said: <br>"Let's see what they've got
today."<br><br>Well, they had a teenage black kitty that started talking
as soon as <br>she saw us. I think she was saying "Get me outta here."
We named her <br>Susi, after an African violet we were especially fond
of, and somehow <br>over the years, "Susi" transmogrified into
"Beans."<br><br>On Sunday, July 11, 2004, at 03:02 PM, Wendy Swope
this will probably reach you after<br>> Violet's memorial. Nevertheless,
I'm sending love, hugs, and empathy <br>> your<br>> way. I've always had
dogs and/or cats to brighten my life. They're my<br>> surrogate kids, my
furchildren. They are the spirits of my home, and <br>> when I<br>> lose
one, there's a palpable void in this house and in my heart for <br>>
understand what you mean about the wheel of life, though. The price
forced to <br>> say<br>> "Goodbye." Accepting death as part of life is a
very healthy <br>> attitude.<br>> Glad you manage to think that
way.<br>><br>> My good wishes to you & your remaining
hort.net -- join the hort

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com