From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:35:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: now  wacko  therapists.

Sorta reluctant to enter the wacko discussion, but....<br><br>I worked
with a psychiatrist [certified MD type] for a number of years. <br>He
was recently arrested and incarcerated for "improper sexual contact"
idea <br>about the sexual orientation of the patient or what might be
deemed <br>"improper sexual contact". His wife, also a psychiatrist
[certified MD <br>type], is a wonderful person and in a world of hurt at
13, 2004, at 02:41 PM, SueNY wrote:<br>><br>>> What is a
10a<br>Minimum 30 F [-1

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com