RE: my new project has hit a snag!

Before you go full force on this project---you really need to check out
those rocks better-- they may go to the center of the earth....

And depending on what type rocks they are, pond folks are always looking
for free rocks (well around here anyways).... they may offer to come
help you get them out if they can take them with..

Just some thoughts...way to early this am...

Donna

This