In a message dated 7/14/04 2:12:48 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< We had our first fatality from West Nile in the state sometime last
week...an older gentleman I believe. Ceres...did you hear about this? >>

Yes, I did, Melody, however I thought he was 39 but I may have confused his
age with the man who was killed in a truck who veered to miss a deer and his
truck went off an embankment.  He lived long enough to tell rescuers what
happened.  I am such he was younger than I but I am 'older'.  I read about both
within the same page of the newspaper.  'Older' defines my confusion.