 --- On Wed 07/14,  < Cersgarden@aol.com > wrote:
From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:01:34 EDT

In a message dated 7/14/04 2:12:48 AM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br>&lt;&lt; We had our first fatality from West Nile in the
state sometime last<br>week...an older gentleman I believe. Ceres...did
you hear about this? &gt;&gt;<br><br>Yes, I did, Melody, however I
thought he was 39 but I may have confused his <br>age with the man who
was killed in a truck who veered to miss a deer and his <br>truck went
off an embankment. He lived long enough to tell rescuers what
about both <br>within the same page of the newspaper. 'Older' defines my
confusion.<br> Ceres

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com