Re: Need a pet prayer...

Oh Bonnie...will do...goes on my prayer list right now.  I know how much she LOVES that dog.

Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net> wrote:Daughter Rayna just took her dog "Blue" to the vet with heat stroke. (We
just bred Blue to our Izzie.) Blue is prone to heat stroke and has had
three in the past. Her air conditioner went out during the day (very HOT
yesterday) and when her boyfriend came in found him in terrible shape. He
covered him with wet towels and dumped ice all around him to quickly bring
down his temperature, but he is not breathing right. He has three vets
working on him this morning and we would certainly appreciate any prayers
said on his behalf. Blue is a great friend and since Rayna may never be
able to have children, a child substitute for her.

Thanks and blessings
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)