Re: harvesting seeds

In a message dated 7/15/04 2:46:20 PM, Zemuly@aol.com writes:

They sure didn't teach phonics as such when I started school. >>

I am so glad the teaching trend went back to phonics for my younger siblings
and my children.  My children & my granddaughters all were/are great readers.
In fact, the oldest GD, Natasha, told her mother maybe she would look for a
rich man so she could just read for the rest of her life.