From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:54:08 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] harvesting seeds

In a message dated 7/15/04 2:46:20 PM, Zemuly@aol.com writes:<br><br><<
younger siblings <br>and my children. My children & my granddaughters
all were/are great readers. <br>In fact, the oldest GD, Natasha, told
her mother maybe she would look for a <br>rich man so she could just
read for the rest of her life.<br>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com