Re: Reel Mowers

Try edging with a string trimmer, Eva. That's how most of the pros do it.

On Saturday, July 17, 2004, at 04:48 PM, EvaTEsq@aol.com wrote:

I've wanted one of those reel mowers also, Jesse. My motivation was that I
wanted to mow REAL early in the morning when the temperature is cool without
feeling guilty about waking up the neighborhood. I had been mowing my own lawn,
and when I did it was always on Saturday morning and I felt I couldn't start
the damn thing until after 12 pm when everyone in the neighborhood was up out
of bed.

For the past two years, with Steve in law school, things have been too hectic
and crazy for me, so we've been using a landscaper. Steve garduated in May
and is studying for the bar exam now. So, next year I want to go back to doing
it myself. Though I have to admit that I can't edge the damn sidewalk the
way the landscaper does. He makes it look much better than I ever did.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

Island Jim
Southwest Florida