RE: AGM awards

> I'm not sure if you meant writing copy, or copyrighting.  :)  If the
> former,
> yes.  Most systems can output PDF, so it's universal, and, as you say,
> compatible.

Both :)... even if you have the software, you can make it unchangeable
(locked)as in official documents.

> My biggest complaint with PDF files is that people usually don't
> them right.  The other day I was looking for zoning ordinances in
> Champaign
> County, but they had one chapter per PDF file.  Of course, I didn't
> what chapter I wanted, so I had to download 48 chapters and scan
> them.  They could've just created one large file as well.  By creating
> so many small documents they make it really awkward for people to use
> in realistic, everyday situations.

Maybe they were thinking of those on a dial up.... a full download might
take an hour or two to get. An index on the first pdf would have been

> Chris (who only gets involved in these discussions because Donna
>        him separately)

I knew you would know the 'correct' answers :) Feel free to jump in the
conversations anytime... Speaking for the group here, we would be happy
to hear from you more often... but understand that you are also a very
busy person....:)