Re: Daylilies

> Daylily people capitalize cultivar names.

Daylily people can use them and it may be correct within various Hem
societies, but taxonomically it's not correct.  But it brings me to a qstn:
Do Daylily people ever, or often, use Day Lily - 2 words?  There was an
article in the local paper in which the writer visited "Millers Day Lily
Farm" and he used day lily throughout the entire article.  I checked every
*botanical* resource I have from several different countries and published
during different decades and found NO reference to Day Lily.  Some (but not
all) ordinary language dictionaries may include the 2 word version, but in
all gardening and horticultural scenarios it is Daylily.

Can you shed some light on that?