Re: today

Good grief!  I knew you all were going to get bad weather, but I had  no idea
it was going to be that bad!  We are expecting a cold front to go  through
tomorrow night, but only rain is predicted.
I have been weeding every day this week, and I figure that if I work and
hour or so a.m. and p.m. in the flower beds I'll be done about February.  <LOL>
I have never seen such tenacious grass, but it's good for  keeping the bat arm
syndrome at bay.
zone 7
West TN