RE: today now weeding or lack of....

Speaking of weeding....

I haven't gotten to the area near John's train. There is a small brick
(read enough room for a bench) near there by the pond. Yesterday I was
shocked to find a cardinal plant growing and blooming there.... (Yeah, I
know how did I miss a four foot plant)

Hum, and to think I was sure I lost it this year...ok the original one
didn't but found a half dozen around that seeded... hum...