Re: today

Lordy, Donna!  Very relieved to find you came through that one OK.
Sounds like you're having the kind of weather we did last year; so
many violent storms my garden was pretty much of a shambles.  I, too,
am a firm believer in underground wiring...if only our idiot electric
supplier agreed.  We were without power for a week last year during
Isabel...NO fun!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis