RE: Re moist heat/ Jacuzzi

Don't count on that 15 min when it is really cold out!... More like 5 if
that.

I have had a hot tub (similar to your Jacuzzi)since 97 and for awhile
had two- one at home and one at the summer place. We used to use it in
the winter, but don't anymore. Love it in the spring and fall, but once
the really cold weather hits, we drain it. I guess we are just getting
old and don't look for that thrill of running to the tub thru the snow
anymore.

Donna
Maybe I should start at the beginning of the day instead of the end...
hum....

> Hello Ceres,
>     We have our Jacuzzi out on a deck located on the east side of the
> house.
> Protects you from the prevailing winds and shady in the afternoons,
plus
> it
> is closest to the woods and private. Driveway is on the other side of
the
> house. We have only had the tub for 3 or 4 months now, but no reason
not
> use it in the winter. When you come out of a tub your body temp is way
up
> and you do not feel any cold for about 15 minutes or so. Take that
heat to
> bed with you and curl up like an old cat........ sleep like one.
Stepping