From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:43:39 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Back to my garden....

LOL! Kitty- you had me roaring cause I know you are saying this with
they come in the train<br>area... he has so much to do it is not funny.
We area still yapping<br>about the stream. A picture is worth a thousand
was late last week- some progress has been made, but not much, and<br>we
are leaving for a couple of weeks soon. After you all get off
the<br>floor from laughing so hard, we have pulled stuff like this off
before.<br>Two weeks of real work on it and the hardscapes could be done
enough...<br>but that stream has to go! Either curved or something...
The bottom of<br>the picture is where the large pond
they can't depend on the weather<br>or<br>> bloom times. However, those
who visit railroad gardens should be able<br>to<br>> expect a railroad.
dice' if the hardscape isn't in at that time. If it were me, I'd
put<br>my<br>> foot down earlier than that because your perennials
(which go in after<br>the<br>> hardscape - meaning train and stream,
consequence next year.<br>> <br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com