Re: a few tips for coping w/ heat from East Texas

You're too modest, my dear.

On Jul 1, 2005, at 7:10 PM, Zemuly Sanders wrote:

I thought of doing a lot of things at 13 that would never occur to me now. <LOL>
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] a few tips for coping w/ heat from East Texas

Dr. Tichenor's is standard equipment here.  Best thing in the world
for cat scratches!  I even keep a bottle in my purse for bug bites and
such.
Never thought of drinking it.

On 7/1/05, Zemuly Sanders <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com> wrote:
Gosh, Daryl, I hadn't thought about Dr.Tichenor's in years. I guess that if
all failed one could just drink some of it as it's over 100 proof. We used
to get drunk as coots on that mixed with Coca Cola when I was about 13. We
were also into smoking Picayune cigarettes under the train trestle about the
same time. Ah, the joys of growing up in the rural south!
zem