Re: Re: sHORTurl

> Browser is IE 6.0.2800......
> I think the same as at home. Both computers are Win98. I tried dragging
> an URL from an address bar to links bar and that works. Then tried
> dragging a link off another page to links bar and that worked too. Can't
> seem toget sHORTurl to budge.

If I remember IE can have problems depending on the security settings that
it has.  So it could work on some machines, but not on others.  I'll try
to track it down.  But of course, I'm gone all next week.

> So does Romeo dig the holes for you to plant?

More like after I plant.  He keeps lopping the flowerbuds off my lilies,
presumably to make the plants stronger.  :)

http://www.hort.net/sHORTurl/                        Shorten your URLs!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3713 online plant photos and growing!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2005-06-28/       The latest additions