Re: a few tips for coping w/ heat from East Texas

Well it's 92 now - THI of 99 and I just came in from starting my house
painting project this morning.  Painting a white house on a warm day
is rough.  All the reflection from the white siding has me feeling a
tad fried.  Just moved the hose and am going to make me some lunch.
At this rate it'll be the end of the year before I get done w/ this
but that's OK.  I have to wait until the first frost kills the tops of
the cannas before I can even get to part of the house.  Then I'll have
to finish before all the Spring bulbs start to pop up in February.
No wonder house painters charge so much.  What a pain.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX