Re: Happy 4th of July

Cathy, Goldwings are motorcycles, unless there is another Goldwing I'm
unaware of, so I'm assuming a Wing Ding is a motorcycle rally. Or as my
Harley-Davidson loving father would say, a "rice-burner........" since
Honda Goldwings are Japanese manufactured. Since they aren't very loud,
Kitty should hopefully have a peacful 4th of July even though they're in
town.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

Good
> > grief!  Straw - mulch - soil - paperclips - gloves-hats-snow scrapers -
> > packing peanuts, etc.  What a slob!  So I figured it would rain today.
> > Yesterday's paper had predicted 40% chance.  Today's papaer says 20%.
> > You'd
> > think after I went to the supreme effort of washing the car that we'd
get
> > torrential thunderstorm.
> >
> > Oh, well, I have to consider the Wing Ding; rain wouldn't appeal to
them.
> > The Gold Wingers are back in town for their annual Wing Ding festival.
> > They
> > were here in 2002 and they voted to come back here again this year.
> > Apparently they like the ice cream (big Edy's plant here, several
Zestos