RE: Happy 4th of July

Well we didn't get it... Humph!

BUT... as I was taking the turkey off the grill for dinner, it did
sprinkle... about 20 min worth- nice slow soaking rain...

Not complaining, but wish it would have lasted longer. Hopefully it was
enough with my watering earlier to keep the lawn from burning up with these
nut cases and fireworks... Guy on the next block should be starting any
minute now and as usual they all seem to land in my yard! Oh well- I used to
young once...

Donna