Re: Hib Help? JIM?

It's a Yahoo thing. Theresa [I think] put me onto it. Or maybe Kitty. It's kind of a pain until you get used to it and remember to check the boxes to make it public and all that. But once you get the hang of it, it's easy. And it's free! Here's an address that might get you to where you sign up.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//