Re: I'm exhausted

A A HODGES wrote:
This is definitely a monday. Gracie is sleeping peacefully at the moment. I
just got out of the shower. I colored my hair last
night................they've discontinued my old favorite, which is red, as
in orange red. I tried a new one. My hair is maroon. All of it. I just
washed it 5 times, twice with laundry detergent to try and get some of this
out. It's still maroon. Sigh. I know it will fade (probably to pink and
I'll look like an Easter egg) and grow out, but for the love of God.
Maroon? That was NOT what the box had on it. I look like an idiot. I wore a
baseball cap to the vet this morning after I looked in the mirror and
gasped in horror. LOL!
Well, there's always the Sigouney Weaver hairstyle to contemplate...
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA