Re: I'm exhausted

Oh Andrea!  Poor Gracie!   Hope that angel is OK.  And MAROON?   Oh
my.  Don't know what to tell you about that doll, I've never had so
much as a hot roller in my hair, let alone perms or colors.  Elaine's
daughter Lana informed me at one of the Ya-Ya functions that I was the
only Ya-Ya w/ unaltered hair.  Oh well, so I'm weird.  Will say
prayers for Gracie and hope you have some cute hats.  That's better
than the time Pat colored hers and it turned out bright lavender!!
John and I tried not to laugh, but ohmigod!!
It looked like it would glow in the dark.  Scary.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX