RE: Re: Balloon Lab

She really did look like I could tie a string to her and she'd float away.
It's scary and comical at the same time once you realize they are going to
be OK. And very damp. Apparently head-swelling causes mass drooling. Now
she really does look like a blood hound. On our second trip to the vet
someone asked me what kind of dog she was...................

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC