To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hib Help? Dave..are you there?

Dave, that actually answers one of my questions. I had been wondering about taking a hib outside here into the strong heat, thinking it might actually be happier in my bright west room at about 80 degrees. In the winter it would be cooler but still bright for winter. I'm really not much for moving stuff in and out, though have a lemon verbena I am prepared to bring in this winter if necessary.
--Barb, Grass Valley
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>