Re: I'm exhausted

Thank god for that.  Thankfully you were home to take quick action and  get
her to the vet.
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 7/12/2005 6:06:38 A.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
hodgesaa@earthlink.net writes:

Thanks  Eva. She seems OK this morning although the swelling is still there.
Here  neck area is the worst. It's like the fluid is stuck there. She's
breathing  OK though and I just gave her more benadryl so I'm going to go to
work. I  think she should be OK. My Vet is convinced the antivenom saved
her. I'm  just glad she's OK.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC