RE: I'm exhausted

Glad to hear she will be fine.... close call.... glad you were paying
attention and helped her in time!

Since I am not that familiar with poisonous snakes, will there be any after
effects that will not clear up cause of this?

And why, if this is common in your area, is the antivenom so expensive as
well as hard to find on hand? Seems the vets should have some on hand? What
about humans? Do they have a supply at local hospitals?

Donna