Jim: recipe

Hi Jim,

   I never did get back to you with a good curry simmer sauce recipe,
   but I'll throw another recipe your way that I came up with a couple
   of years ago (and ate tonight).  I like it.  :)

   1 salmon fillet
   Greek kalamata olives
   pesto (sans tomatoes, and I prefer homemade)
   grated parmesan cheese
   quartered artichoke hearts
   dried basil
   olive oil
   tortillas (preferably flavored, i.e. sun-dried tomato & basil)

   Preheat oven to 350F.  Place salmon fillet in baking dish.  Cover
   liberally with olive oil, then sprinkle dried basil over surface
   until lightly covered.  Sprinkle a few peppercorns on top (I prefer
   five-colored peppercorns for, well, color).

   Bake salmon for about 20 minutes or until flaky.

   Mince your olives and put into a serving dish.  Place artichokes,
   pesto, and cheese into separate serving dishes as well.

   When salmon is done, remove from baking dish and place on a small
   serving dish.

   Put everything in the middle of the table.  Now start building your
   fish 'burrito' -- put a couple of forkfulls of salmon on the bottom,
   add about four artichoke heart quarters, a spoonful of olives, drizzle
   with pesto, and cover liberally with cheese.  Fold it all up like you
   would a wrap or burrito and eat.  Delicious!