Re: Emily & teaching Science, or not

LOL Chris, I know what you mean about feeling an anuerism coming on.

Personally, Eva, I believe that God does exist, and that Jesus Christ was
his son, BUT I also believe that he is so beyond our comprehension that
it's impossible for any human to be correct in judging what "time" is for
Him (or Her). I believe that he WANTS us to be happy, and that evolution is
simply a way for things to change in response to the environment's changes.
I wasn't going to get into this discussion, as I avoid religious
discussions as a rule. I do not go to church, as I believe it teaches
collective thinking and the whole "going to hell if you don't believe what
I tell you to believe" is a bunch of crap. My sister is very religious, and
believes that people who don't belive that Jesus was God's son are probably
going to hell. I don't buy that, but I do believe that hell exists, just
not my place to decide who's going to end up there. There are many people I
think who deserve to go there, but that's just my opinion...............

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC