Re: Temperate to cold

Thanks!Good to know Auralie. I got a brand new 'Nuccio's Pearl' (Japonica)
this spring and when I move I just hate the thought of leaving it behind.
Lots of stuff that I have is actually hardy in zone 5 according to the
books, although I'll have lots of gardening questions about mid-western,
zone 5 when the time comes. Even some of the Hydrangeas are! I was so happy
and my new Magnolia 'Sunspire' is too according to the catalog. That REALLY
made me happy. I don't plan on taking a lot of plants with me, but as you
know some are very special and I just don't want to be without them!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC