Re: Temperate to cold

I figured that's what I would try. Camellia J's can take quite a bit of
cold, just not freezing for night after night. It is big enough that it
would need at least a three gallon (came in a one gallon) so I could wheel
it in and out and give it a blast of water if and when it got spider mites.
Of course if used the maxicrop on it regularly I wouldn't have that problem
hopefully.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC