From: Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center [mailto: 4042N15@nationalhearing.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:48:49 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Chris's restaurant

Thanks Chris, Magyar was a good one - even if I didn't get it. I'm
not<br>really up on all the terms of the globe. But I thought David
would be more<br>so - and probably is. He's probably Magyaring himself
Message ----- <br>From: "Christopher P. Lindsey"
<lindsey@mallorn.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday,
July 13, 2005 3:40 PM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] Chris's
geographer. I have to<br>confess<br>> > that I didn't understand the
first one from Chris myself:<br>> > "Magyar-self a sandwich! ;)" But at
name for one of those countries?<br>><br>> Magyar is a name for the
language spoken in Hungary, as well as a name for<br>> some of the
people living there.<br>><br>> Chris (who

apparently knows too much trivia)<br>><br>>