Re: Chris's restaurant

Hello Kathy,
I do not really "have time" to do all the slide presentations and lectures. I "make" time. It is the cheapest form of advertising there is. Also one of the most effective. you are preaching to the choir each trip out and getting paid for it. I do keep a cap on it though, for I can only be away just so much. Thus far I have limited it to no more than two trips out a month... usually try to hold it to one a month if I can.
Since most of my talks are out of town it one day travel to the location, the talk itself is usually in the evening, then back home the next day. Essentially a total of 3 days to do a hour presentation.
I may not be as large as you think I am. We are just past the limits two people can actually handle if they are truly dedicated. Come visit some time and check us out. We do that every chance we get... go see what other nurseries are up to and how well they actually do their job.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: <Cornergar@aol.com>
Gene, I totally agree. Was trying not to be totally negative. When people ask
me what I do with myself "all winter" makes me want to punch them out! My
landscaping/grower business is not nearly as large as yours which I guess is a
good thing as I really don't want to hire help. I have wondered how on earth you
have the time to lecture esp. when it involves travel, overnite stays, etc.
But I love what I do even when we are in the middle of a drought!.
Kathyz5central IL