Re: Chris's restaurant

Well, Donna
Not only is JoAn a hard worker, she also happens to have a great sense of humor... she would have to have one to be married to me;-)
She is aware of her importance to the nursery. It is also reflected in the LLC set-up. She is listed as 60% owner. I am the 40%. Something happens to me, no problems since she is already the primary holder.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

I sure hope Joann isn't reading this.... or you are in big trouble buddy! :)

Donna

. you will
have
to get married for the free labor, Chris. (just kidding... just kidding)