Re: Lowes, lemons, Ms Fatma, and spaghetti

> But I do look regularly, because you never know what you'll find.
It's true.  Occasionally their buyers seem to hit on a good deal for a
desirable product.  I picked up a couple of really nice 3gal lacecap
Hydrangeas (accurately named) there a few years back for a song.  The most
notable aspect of this is that locally, even in our best nurseries, you
could not find anything but a globose variety of H.mac

Kitty