Re: update link for Lady Chatsworth....

I think this is as big as she will get. All of her feathers are in. She
now hangs out with the peacocks AND the two German Shepherds. And some
days she is quite willfull and refuses to come in when it gets dark...so
I have to chase her and catch her. But most days she is still the sweet
little "peeper" she was when she first got here.

"kmrsy@netzero.com" <kmrsy@netzero.com> wrote:
How big will she get? She's developing into qquite the lady.
I've been forwarding these links on to my sister who's quite taken with this story.

Kitty

-- "Donna" wrote:
As I was walking out the door, decided to download my email one last
time.... and guess what I found!

My my, has Lady Chatsworth grown is such a short amount of time....

Picture updates can be found here:

http://hort.net/+12PV

Donna