Re: Farms/chat

I used to collect Dept. 56 Dickens village, then got too much.   However,
just recently found some Halloween/Thanksgiving stuff from Dept.  56.  I had no
idea!!!   Geesh, that's all I need.
HA!  SO....has anyone incorportated the Xmas houses with the other
holidays??  Was thinking of doing that.  Hadn't put out the village in  years, just too
much work for one month...but if I could encorporate the other  holidays with
it....I could leave it up longer.  Hm.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 7/22/2005 11:02:21 PM Central Standard Time,