Re: Collecting

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Collecting
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:43:09 -0600

Books seem to be a common thread here.  It has come up before.   I am not
much of a reader, I am more into reference.  Somehow books are a comfort, a
good feeling kind of thing to surround yourself with.   Besides my one shelf
of cat books, I have 7 shelves of horticulture and gardening books, another
shelf of just gardening catalogues.  Two shelves of classics and favorite
novels, etc.  I used to have several shelves of audiobooks, too, but I've
been selling those off.    Then of course a large bottom shelf that contains
photo books and journals.

Kitty