Re: Goodbye Garden

In a message dated 7/7/06 12:10:40 PM, cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil writes:

> And it helps to be part of a small family.

Cyndi, my husband comes from a family of 17 children and he is the 13th.   So
if we had just family it would have been a big wedding.   We had just the 3
siblings left at home, his parents, my parents and 3 siblings and 2 best friend
couples.   That was 47 1/2 yrs ago.
     However, we tried to exchange a big wedding for our daughter with a
sizeable sum to get started on instead.   She chose the big wedding but at that
time she was a wedding consultant so guess she had to show that she knew what
she was doing.   She had a fabulous event then decided she didn't like working
weekends and ended the business.