To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Garden Update!- more

Yes- I'm thinking I'll be able to leave it until the weekend at least.
I still have pruning and deadheading to do, so I'll give that priority
(easier and looks better faster).  I also, of course, have about a
half-dozen projects I want to do..... I really want to replace the wood
slats on the large gate next to my veggie garden with lattice. I have
the lattice pieces, but not sure I should be sawing and nailing stuff
yet.  We'll see how I feel on Saturday.  Also- it is supposed to be 100
plus degrees this weekend, so I may be inside instead.  I haven't been
as tolerant of temperature extremes as usual during this recovery
either.  But, each day is a bit better.  I lasted until 3 pm at work
yesterday-  longest yet.  I'm working at home today.

Theresa

Donna wrote:
don't worry, the weeds don't mind..LOL

seriously, get well first, then tackle the weeds. Glad
you are feeling better.

Donna

--- "Theresa W." <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Gradually feeling better, thanks!  Still moving
SLOW, not much energy-
but I made until 3 pm at work today- that's the
longest yet!  Nose is
healing, still uncomfortable in spots.  Can't wait
for all to be back to
normal.  I desperately need to weed my garden!

Theresa

Andrea Hodges wrote:

Theresa, how are you feeling by the way? My dad

had that surgery done

several years ago and felt pretty bad for several

weeks. Of course

he's a lot older than you are.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa W."

<tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>