Re: Rare flower

In a message dated 7/13/06 5:28:42 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> I haven't grown it from seed but oneo four MGs did last year and we sold
> them

Thanks, Kitty.   I think I will try it just for fun.   I don't need the
plant.   One is enough.
     We had storms last night after temps in the 90s.   Nasty, nasty cloud
movements. Still 4000 homes without power this morning.   We rcd < .5 but other
areas rcd up to 4"   Moisture is critical at this time for the corn as it is
in pollination.   Temps are in hi 90's, nearing 100 on into next week.
     Ceres