New Container Plants

I tired a plant for the 1st time this year, 'Phygelius 'Moonraker' (Cape
Fuchsia).   I have never seen it for sale in our area but found it on my CHicago
trip.   I have it in a container & love its performance.   I'm sure this is not
a new plant for you warmer climate gardeners.   I will take this in for the
winter.
     Another plant I am trying for the 1st time & have never seen it in bloom
is Tecoma stans.   I have it in a container grouping also.   Any clues why it
has not bloomed yet?
     Ceres