RE: Cooling plants with mist?

Received my Fine Gardening issue today...our Mr. Bush has another good
article...Mr. B., you must be cranking them out.

A review of "Trowel & Error:  Over 700 Tips, Remedies and Shortcuts for the
Gardener", includes a useful tip that might help plants from drying out in
the heat.  The author uses an intravenous bag from a medical supply store
to set up a portable drip-irration system to water and fertilize.  "She
fills the bag with warm water and a teaspoon of liquid fertilizer.  Then
she attaches a hose, inserts the tip into the soil, and adjusts the release
valve to a slow drip".