Re: Cooling plants with mist?

In a message dated 7/15/06 1:33:20 PM, lindsey@mallorn.com writes:

>   Do you think it would help in this hot
> weather?

Chris, we have misters in the greenhouse where I workred.   The one in the
area where my potting bench is & this is the hottest spot in the big
is located up high and emittes mist over a large area.   It is cooling to the
plants, workers & shoppers.   Kids love it of course.   Just like at the
veggie area in the market.